Rheonis proposes its tools and methods for production problem-solving, process efficiency optimization or scaling-up modelling methods :
- Diagnosis and on-site support expertise of influencing factors and problem causes
- R&D experimental simulation and optimization study
- Product/process/application modelling and Design Space development
- Develop non-normative approaches
- Technical support of sourcing and improvement options benchmarking
- Pre-design of thermomechanical systems
- Operational recommendations of process setting, industrial testing and various optimization
- Technical support or test data analysis
The SPIQI method by Rheonis, allows product/process/application understanding and mastering through low ressource-consumption.
Complementary to the continuous improvement method and quality based on statistics (Six-Sigma, Quality by Design, …), SPIQI allows to construct a specific understanding of influencing factors and modelling of their impact on process efficiency.
Our specificity : coupling industrial analysis, applied research and engineering for a real “industrial process physics” and tailored operational solutions.