RHEONIS is at your side through services, projects and partnerships for bringing up solutions and methods fitted to your technical challenges and operative constraints.
We propose a unique methodology and innovative techniques, able to provide quick and reliable answers to various issues: production problem solving, design of innovative solutions, development and internalization of predictive methods, improvement of your process performance, training of your teams.
Our core activities
Our activity is based upon five activities: Consulting, Study, Development, Innovation, Training.
Example of actions
- Industrial diagnosis and process/product expertise
- Sourcing, benchmarking & technical consulting
- Technical and/or scientific state-of-the-art
- Technical-scientific feasibility
- R&D study
- Design and development of testbeds and prototypes
- Development of instrumental predictive methods
- Measurement, scientific consulting, technical support, training, etc.
Our action starts from the first call with the analysis of your need and discussions around your issues and constraints. This allows us to:
- Share with you our understanding of your situation and our feedback on similar or approaching situations
- Examine potential actions, their added values, associated risks and necessary steps
- Feed your reflections for your definition of priorities among possibilities
Whatever the modality of service (one-shot action, improvement project, global approach, innovation partnership), we make all that it takes to:
- Provide significant added-value at each step
- Organize each step to reduce the risks and produce results
- Provide elements for your decisions and further orientations
- Empower your team
Research Tax Credit (for France-located organisations)
RHEONIS is the beneficiary of the Research Tax Credit approval from the Ministry of Education and Research, as an R&D service provider. You thus benefit from a tax credit of 30% on the amount of actions relating to authorized R&D.
More information on the Ministry's website